Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Airing of Grievances

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Airing of Grievances

    Appreciate the understanding, Rock. In your defence, you definately don't delete the anit Clintwood stuff as I sent you a pm conplaining about the instigator after the classless comments resulting from the Appalachia game. I've thought you, Counts, and Al do about the best you can to make 100's of people as happy as possible. When you're being pulled in 10 different directions, it's hard. I just hope that my comments or my actions didn't offend or cause you 3 fellows any undue stress this weekend.

    And stripes....anytime pal. I'll hook you up. No questions asked or no need for anything in return.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Airing of Grievances

    Good post and yea always defend you community,sports team and yourself.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •